Provided that you perform MT – Magnetic Particle Examination and/or PT – Penetrant Examination at your company „only“, the ASME Code offers to simplify the certification of NDE-Personnel.
In most cases, the complete certification of the MT- & PT-Examiners could be done without fulfilling the requirements of SNT-TC-1A.
The ASME Code Section VIII, Div. 1, Appendix 6 and 8 and also ASME Code Section I, Appendix A-260 and A-270 offers that possibility of simplifying the certification.
We are happy to assist you here with the following service:
- Preparing of a written procedure regarding the certification of NDE-Personnel according to ASME VIII, Div. 1, App. 6 and 8 or ASME I, App. A-260 and A-270
- Preparing of the necessary form sheets
- Training of NDE-Personnel
- Preparing of MT-/PT-Procedure (Test Instruction) – if necessary
The formal requirements for simplified certification will be described in a written procedure in which the following fundamentals may be used:
- based on existing EN 473 / ISO 9712 Certificates
- based on training and instruction of the NDE-Personnel at your location
- Evidence of valid visual examination
Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us!